>> Next practical course: 17.9.-1.10.2022 <<
The booking is possible until 01.09.2022.
If you would like to be informed about new dates and when courses can be booked, please send a short e-mail to: info(at)m-e-e-r.de
– close interaction with cetaceans
– direct contact to researchers
– full training program (working meetings, talks, film, etc.)
– professional project leader
– small, informal and relaxed groups (maximum 8 volunteers)
– direct support of conservation efforts
– contribution to research funding
– the “most healthy climate” of the world
– spectacular environment
– The courses are fully accepted for the study of biology at several universities
Attention: The current course will be held in German.
15 days including the days of arrival and departure: 949,- €
– Introduction to the basics and some methods in animal behaviour, how to record and handle cetacean sighting data and behavioural data, 6 meetings (opening meeting, 4 working meetings, closing meeting).
– Learning and practising different techniques of data recording and behavioural observations of cetaceans on 7 whale watching study trips (6 x 3-4h, 1 x 6-8h).
Download detailed information brochure (PDF)